Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Finally over the 100 mark!

Sadly it was only a trip around the block and back. I was forced to do some lawn maintenence <_< so I knew that I wouldn't have time for some good riding today. I took her around the block and reached 100.2 miles. Woohoo!

I've noticed that riding with jeans is limiting my ability to move. The pants feel great, but maybe the bottom cut is too big or something. They catch on my footpegs.

It then proceeded to rain enough that I did not want to ride anymore. I want to keep my baby pampered... Believe me, she gets kisses.

My Saturday morning ritual revolves around my ninja. First, condition the leather with leather conditioner from Armour All. Next, use tire black conditioner to protect the sidewalls and look oh so sexy, and finally take a microfiber cloth and clean every bit of the bike.

I've noticed that it has become more argumentative with choke. Took twice as long today as a few days ago to get going. Needs choke more and loner. I heard that these bikes need to be choked the shit out of, but oh wells. I like looking like a pimp in the driveway with my gear on waiting for her to get ready.

No comments: