Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So yeah

It's June 11. I've been riding to school nearly everyday, and I've put 110 miles on her since I brought it down. I dropped my helmet by acident with my new Joe Rocket tank bag in it. I busted the visor, so I ordered a mirrored smoke replacement to act as my sunglasses more or less and it does good. The bike acts better going from a cold start. I do let her warm up a minute or two.

I found a backway with curves and little traffic on the way to and from school. Also, it's pretty much a straight shot. My class is in the building the motorcycle parking is attached to, so I practically walk very little to get to class and work. Don't worry...I play racket ball to make up for it :D.

Overall, Im doing good. Kyoko is holding her own, and she gets to park with the big boys. Specifically a ZX-9R, SV650s, and a beatup TL1000. I told her Im not delivering the babies when she gets pregnant, but I'll gladly sell the litter off :P.

No comments: